Butch663

Which HDR CX Model

I am thinking of purchasing a new Sony HDR CX Model but am wondering if there is any difference in the CX MOdels... CX12, CX100, CX115 etc etc. Is there much difference between them and will it effect picture quality or downloading to PC etc?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-HandyCam-HDR-CX100-HD-Camcorder-Black-Brand-New_W0QQitemZ270557165929QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCamcorders_Professional_Video_Cameras?hash=item3efe76b969#ht_967wt_1167

A friend will bail you out of jail , a REAL friend will be sitting next to you in the cell slapping your hand saying "DUDE THAT WAS AWSUM " ................

CX110 and 150 would be this year models of sony's flash memory handcams. They are very similar to cx100 by its features, there are only slight improvements, so if you can find cx100 cheap, it will be a good choise too.

I just bought cx150 for myself. The only difference between 150 and 110 is the internal memory, which 110 doesnt have and 150 has 16GB.

If you use a box made for cx100, you have to drill a new hole for bottom screw as it is a bit closer to rear end of the camera, but isn't really a big deal i think. I also made a new pin(which fixes the cameras heading) from a same sized screw and it works fine.