Reaperwear

CX 100 Wide Angle Lens Which one?

For hand cam, you will probably want a 0.3 wide angle. Century, Opteka, Raynox are all good choices. I just ordered a Raynox from Adorama for $95.
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

I have all 3 of those, and i prefer the optika .3 for handcam since it is the widest low dollar lens of the 2 fisheye lenses. Century baby death is a real nice lens but you will scratch it doing handcams since the hood is made of rubber and would have to taped in place to keep it on . The optika has a metal hood with set screws. My 2 cents :)

A friend will bail you out of jail , a REAL friend will be sitting next to you in the cell slapping your hand saying "DUDE THAT WAS AWSUM " ................

Thanks guy I appreciate the replies been looking at Raynox, Century and Liquid. the liquid is the only one that is low profile but it is not HD. Any problem with those lenses that are so long?
I refuse to tiptoe through life, only to arrive safely at death. www.reaperwear.com