What type of mount is this?

Recommended Posts

Save your money if possible and get a better clamp for a still camera. Lots of us have had those little red plastic corners break off. I still use a Stroboframe for my video with the 300-Vid plate but I moved to a better clamp for the stills.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't get a stroboframe either, I prefer the manfrotto/bogen 394 quick release as do a lot of others here. A bit more heavy but much more sturdy, a lot of "real" photograhers I know use these, and cheaper than the stroboframe to boot ;)

I've used the Stroboframe for years and like it. I've had zero issues with it and love the easy one-hand connection.
Chuck Akers
Houston, TX

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's free!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now