Jadera

vegas-cx 105 newbie question

can someone please help!

recently i bought cx 105 and installed vegas pro 9.

i am filming in hd fq (16M) 1920x1080 and i have certain questions:

1. how many frames per second does this camera records in mentioned mode? (when i import it in vegas, it says 25?)

2. is this mode 1080i?

3. can somebody please write me parameters how to set project setings for burning the avchd files after i am done with the editing of the film

thank you all...

If you intend to burn your project to a DVD, i HIGHLY recommend a script from VASST that DSE pointed me to. Its called DVDPREP, and it renders the video and audio to DVD format. (Mpeg2 and AC3)

It takes a fraction of the time it would take to render the files normally in Vegas. And its super easy! DSE saved the day for me back in november when i was finishing up on the year vid for my DZ.. Over an hour of video 100% shot with TG3's and CX-100's so it was alot of information! But DVDPREP, prepped it in just 3-4 hours!

Just make sure you don't have any scraps of video laying around elsewhere on the timeline, as i think the script will render from the start to the final bit of video and audio on the track! But i might be wrong!