Stueyyy

Sony Handycam - 2010 models released ....

I'm not at CES, wasn't in the corporate budget this year.[:/] But...
Have had hands-on with the 110, and it's what I expected. It's not a "CX100 killer" so if you've got a CX, don't rush out and buy a 110 unless you're a gear geek. It's the 100 with some tweaks. No experience with the other models, as they aren't as rushed as the 110 is.

I for one really enjoy the manual lens-cover. So easy to start black, snap it open, all is over exposed and white for a sec and then everything fades in.. =) I start almost all my tandemvids this way. No need to go through all those pesky menu clicks.

What I really miss is a SlowMo without stutter.

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&productId=8198552921666073283#specifications

Also a new camcorder in the line up...SX44

It is SD only, but I find myself shooting in SD most of the time anyways and it's half the price of the CX100.

It also will take SDHC along with MS Pro Duo cards :)Whats the world coming too? Sony is using a non-proprietary format :D Now, why doesn't the CX110 and CX150 have this feature?
"Damn you Gravity, you win again"

What I really miss is a SlowMo without stutter.

Do you use 1080i (30fps) on your CX100? I believe the CX110/150 can record 1080i at 60fps, hopefully it will eliminate the slowmo stutter! :)

I saw on the dutch sony website the european versions, they are called the CX115, CX116 and the CX155
The CX116 has 8GB internal memory.

The golf mode is the super slow mode for people to analyze their golf swings. I shot a 157 on a par 71 today....that's all the analysis I need...gonna stick to freeflying...

Totally off topic but.....
THAT is some serious sig line material man :D:D:D
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

trevor's bad ass he can notice his shoes untied while h/d jump into a sit tie his chuck taylor. correctly mind you. and still have plenty of altitude. I still love that clip from the hog roast video:D:D he don't need no stinking sig line:P:P sorry for jumping in there trevor. i'm sick and bored.

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

I got interested in the CX550V... I'm about to upgrade from my PC350 this spring and have been considering the CX100(105 here in europe) all winter. I'm a quality nerd and both the CX350 and 550V seems to deliver.

Looking forward to hear if someone gets them in their hands and how they perform. Especially with the OIS turned off and how the loose gyro affect the image. If not, I'll buy one of them and use my 30 days satisfaction guarantee if the image is shaking.
"Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you long to return." - Da Vinci
www.lilchief.no

would you pay 150e more for the CX155E(CX110 with 16GB internal memory) vs. the CX105E(CX100)?

CX105 currently costs 400e in here and CX155 would be 550e pre ordered. Trying to figure out which way to go.

2,7mpix stills wil recording vs 2,3
16GB vs 8GB
minimum light 3,3lx vs 5lx
210g vs 280g

worth it?

Do you use 1080i (30fps) on your CX100? I believe the CX110/150 can record 1080i at 60fps, hopefully it will eliminate the slowmo stutter!

May I ask where did you find this info? I cant find anything from their website and it surely would make my decision easier

http://www.sonystyle.com/...73187#specifications

oh yeah it seems to be on the features page.. Didn't find it on the european site. thanks

1920x1080 Full HD Recording:

1920 x 1080 high definition resolution lets you record your memories in exceptional Sony® Full High Definition quality2. Capable of 1080/60p playback via HDMI™ and compatible HDTV4 providing stunning clarity and incredibly detailed playback of your memories.

10. Smooth Slow Record captures 3 seconds of video which play back over 12 seconds.

Smooth Slow Record:

The Smooth Slow Record mode increases the record rate from 60 frames per second (fps) to 240 fps, allowing you to capture 3 seconds of fast motion and play the video back in 12 seconds. This is a great tool for analyzing a golf swing or a viewing a bird in flight. In addition, you record an audio track to narrate the video footage.

doe these quotes mean you can take 1080/60p unlimited and 240fps(i) for 3 seconds?