DSE

CONTEST! ~Funny tandem photo

Another passenger with not properly adjusted harness! :S[:/]

that harness looks perfectly fine, since the leg strapps were moved lower on the thigh to facilitate a seated position under canopy. Much more comfortable then hanging vertical, and easier for most to raise their legs for landing.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

that harness looks perfectly fine, since the leg strapps were moved lower on the thigh to facilitate a seated position under canopy. Much more comfortable then hanging vertical, and easier for most to raise their legs for landing.

Also known as the "sit back drill" taught by the UPT I/E's since the very beginning of uRWS Tandem Jumps, and still shown on their, UPT's, web page today.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Also known as the "sit back drill" taught by the UPT I/E's since the very beginning of uRWS Tandem Jumps, and still shown on their, UPT's, web page today.

Matt
Does that include the chest strap over the shoulder and around the neck?

Blue Skies

The loosened up chest strap in the pick is actually anchored below the shoulders and is loosely flapping about the neck, more than likely cause by the Student sinking a bit in the landing.

The T-I looks to have placed his legs ion such a way as to pitch the student forward a bit (feet first, not head first), adding to the appearance of a miss adjusted Student Harness.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!