leroydb

nekid tandem

9 months...
What difference does length of time in sport make?
I saw a video recently of a naked tandem, shot by someone with many more years experience than I, that was absolutely for shit. Never below the student so that the breast could be seen (no different than getting low to catch the drogue above their heads). Videographer docked on the student, so there are a few seconds of GREAT FOOTAGE of the TI.:S On the orbit, he paused at the places that can't be seen well but are obviously distasteful as opposed to being a little higher and shooting a nice angle of a smooth behind.
Moreover hands, nipples, and even chins were cropped off in a lot of shots.

Or are you about to brag because you just got to shoot a nekid tandem? If you are, remember that it's still about the student, it's THEIR jump, and if it gives you a hard-on...tough shit. You still shoot the very best you can to provide artistic angles, pretty footage, and invoke smiles and moments so they'll remember this special skydive forever.

Just keep a copy for yerself.:P

wow, I was just curious. Of course its all about the being professional, about the tandem and about being artistic with your representation of their memorable jump.

Ohhhhh.... Ok I did shoot a "nekid" tandem, and focused more on being professional (even though I paid to video, lol). Everything everything worked out... and of course.... I am keeping a copy.... ;)

Ps time in sport has nothing to do but eh....

Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

well she was with a group of like 10 dudes and was the only female. I didnt want to get jumped by them.... funny enough only me the tandem master and the other female packer were allowed to look at her:)

Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

no friggin way id ever take up a nakid guy!!!!
Thats gay!
lol bring on the chicks! :)

I wasn't the TI... but the speedos guys that day (there were two on the load) were freaking hilarious and had a lot of fun...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...