Weightless

Post Your CX100 Fitted Helmet

I didn't make it. I bought it from a friend who spent alot of time practicing and refining the process. It was a good deal because I wasn't happy with the commercial offerings in terms of size and price.
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957

Do you have a link for the zkulls mount ? I looked but all i found was the foreign sites in euros .
Any local dealers for it ?
I like the setup you have being all self contained within the box ,I'd be able to still use my helmet for tandems and such without all the garbage on it.

A friend will bail you out of jail , a REAL friend will be sitting next to you in the cell slapping your hand saying "DUDE THAT WAS AWSUM " ................

I do....

Right now I've got a HC5 on it but as soon as they deliver the new box I'm gonna mount the CX105.....

Expected delivery from Tonfly, some time in September.
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

I hope to get the box quite soon....

I'm eager to mount it to my Diablo and take it for some dives.
I recieved the cam today so it's a little bit like christmas eve for me :D

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

Finally! Here's the solution I was looking for.

After my disappointing purchase of a "plastic" box, I had decided to go without one all together and just use a flatlock on my Vapor Wes Pro. I like having the ability to remove the camera from my helmet with just a quick release and also have quick access to the LCD...
Blink's CX-100 cage (Blink Box) has met all of my needs and added the protection I was lacking. It's simply the best setup I can think of...I highly recommend this cage!

It's a little tight on the head, but overall it works well.

This is version 1 and there are a few changes that are going into V2 soon, including a Hypeye D Pro instead of just the Hypeye D mini.

The last pic shows the underside with a shock cord attached... it was added to kill some shake I was getting. V2 should be a little more stable without the bungee cord.

Here's a fast tandem vid from a couple days ago:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy4Mva7GQlw

hey just curious is this is what i think it is and where can you get one?

Yes it is and here.

hey thanks, that is awsome. I was actually talking to a friend about how it would be cool to have a device just like this. I guess someone had the same idea and beat me to the punch. thats awsome though saves me the time. does this one work really good for you?