bdrake529

GoPro Hero HD!

I'm not try to advertise, just some help. http://www.skydivingopro.com/osc/images/Mounts/
Remove the supplied "wing bolt" and replace it with an allen screw 6mmx.6x 25mm
Also http://www.skydivingopro.com/osc/includes/languages/english/support.htm Click here for SolveigMM AVI Trimmer 1.6.zip

This is a great program for a quick edit of your videos.
D-2626, SCR1999, SCS641, NSCR2350, GW6909

Blue Skies!!!!!!

Do you have any idea on a time frame? I emailed cookie about that a few weeks ago, and they replied back that they had nothing coming along in the short term.. They mentioned they had just received their first batch of GoPros, but did not indicate if/when they would be offering any boxes for them. I hope someone will build an affordable box for this camera soon though.

Nah mate, They are just in the 'play around' stage with the camera. From what I can tell, they are just figuring out if there is anything they can or should do. Once they make that decision you can rest assure that they will have somehting out fast. With the holidays and everything at the moment things are on slow play with everyone everywhere.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I have my GoPro HD mounted upside down on my helmet. The latest firmware upgrade is supposed to flip the video proper viewing, but it’s not out yet.
So.. I have 3 choices.
1. When playing the footage via Windows, simply press Ctrl-Alt-UpArrow flip the whole screen image upside down, and Ctrl-Alt-DownArrow to flip it back. This works on most Windows operating system, but not all.
2. When playing the footage via Mac, use the latest Quicktime Pro and use the command: Show Movie Properties, click on Video Track, choose “Visual Settings” tab, click on clock wise flip/rotate button twice.
3. Use a post processing software, such as Final Cut, to flip the image upside down during editing. This step, however, is not recommended for casual viewing since rendering takes awhile.

4DBill

Anyone out there mount a gopro on a standard Nvertigo helmet? I was wondering how to deal with the ribs on that helmet, especially the center/top rib. I was hoping to stick mount bases centered front and rear, and be able to point either forward or backward. Don't want it to be off-center since then it would be tilted.

i emailed the company, they said that the housing would be on the website shortly, that if i needed one now just to call and order one from them.... tony

Thanks for the info - I have time to wait, but I keep in mind.