johnboy

FTP Fit

Has Bonehead changed the shape of the chin cup on the FTP over the years? I got mine second hand about two years ago and it was a few years old then. I just got a new liner for it and the pads for the chin are different than the original. It will fit, but its a serious pain in the butt.

Thoughts anyone?

Edited to say I haven't heat molded the pads yet. I will be doing this shortly and expect it will improve it a bit. There's just a lot more material top and bottom than the old chin pad.

I've been playing with the layers of padding and it's better than it was. It's more a function of the pad folding in half when I put it on. More of a nuisance than anything. I haven't baked it yet, but hopefully that will fix it.

Thanks!

I've been playing with the layers of padding and it's better than it was. It's more a function of the pad folding in half when I put it on. More of a nuisance than anything. I haven't baked it yet, but hopefully that will fix it.

Thanks!

Baking it makes a big diff.

Thanks!

Baking it makes a big diff.

How do you "bake" it? New to the sport.