Canon 5D with 20mm lens
Sony CX-100 with .3 Century Optics baby death
Hypoxic Pro
L & B Optmia with visual indicator
Schumacher FTP Master Plate
Brent Finley Ringsight
Schumacher Quick Shoe
Schumacher CX-100 Case

The case in the photo is made from a solid block of acrylic. Machined out then polished. It looks nice but acrylic is week. I will be producing this case made from solid Black ABS. Its hard to see in the photos I used but the neet part on this case is the hood for the Century Optics .3. There is no way to bolt on this hood so this is what I came up with. The hole in the camera case is 1.700 in dia and .125 wall thickness. The hood has a modifed "O" ring groove that fits the 1.700 case hole. The ID of the hood is 1.575 which matches the 1.575 on any 30mm to 37mm step ring. the parting line of the case is on centerline with the lens. Put the step ring on the camera, place the hood over the step ring, screw on the baby death, no need to remove the rubber schroud or bolt the camera in. My dimensions are so close that there is no rattle. close the lid over the groove in the hood then the case is held closed with a stock 1" altimeter wrist strap. The case also fits the Century Optics .55. My lens hood also fits the Cookie Composites CX-100 box and You can use the extended battery.

That's a very nice looking setup Terry... is the box going to be available some time? I've been considering setting up a box for my CX 100 and that one looks really compact.

I also like how your ringsite is attached.

Scott
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Great Idea, That is why on the Removable Articulating Bracket I produce it only comes with Nylon Screws. FYI I have 6 Documented saves all with pilot chute or some part of the canopy entangeling with the ringsight due to one of two things. Bad Body Position, or holding the Pilot Chute to long/pitching forward

The Tools I Use,
Schumacher CX-100 Case

Hey Terry....

Any update on when your box will be for sale and where I can put an order in for one???
Some canopies can be fun to fly, but treat you like their bitch on opening. -- Jarno