Feeblemind

DSE {{{{Vibes}}}}

Heal quickly my friend... And what ever you do... don't allow any cameras in your room. Your friends will take every advantage to make fun of you and get it all documented! :P Don't forget... we're all still assholes. :)

Gary "Superfletch" Fletcher
D-26145; USPA Coach, IAD/I, AFF/I
Videographer/Photographer

Anyone have info as to where - what hospital or rehab facility he may be at, that direct well-wishes (and decent, non-hospital food - how about a good ham sammy right now, spot? ;)) might be sent?

Indeed, I will also add to the >>>>> and sincere well-wishes for both a full and speedy recovery, as well here.

Blues,
-Grant

coitus non circum - Moab Stone

The posts above do a pretty good job expressing the same feelings I have wishing you a speedy recovery. It is amazing how quickly things can change from uneventful to catastrophic with only a minor action or inaction. I hope it doesn't keep you down long my friend.

I would also like to say you have no idea how much you have helped me over the years. Often it has been through info you freely put out there that helped guide my decisions. Other times it was by a quick response to an email or pm with a question.

Thanks for being you and +1 on following up on the therapy. It really does help control future issues.
"... this ain't a Nerf world."