skyblu3

mini camera

I think at the moment the GoPro is the only descent minicam out there.A lot of people are jumping them here to now.Even AFF instructors for debriefing there students
Attached a couple of pictures taken with the GoPro wide

and a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnADQ3V0Hhw
If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes???
My logbook

the go pro is also being trialled for handicam still photos at a couple of dropzones i know of, you set the camera to take a still image at designtated time periods, and it sits nicely in front of the video camera under the lens.

the photos are much better then frame grabs and they are already in a sd card ready to transfer to disk.

i want one!
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

the go pro is also being trialled for handicam still photos at a couple of dropzones i know of, you set the camera to take a still image at designtated time periods, and it sits nicely in front of the video camera under the lens.

the photos are much better then frame grabs and they are already in a sd card ready to transfer to disk.

i want one!

Can you post a pic of a handcam setup. Do you use it with or without box?
Using your droque to gain stability is a bad habid.
Also in case you jump a sport rig!!!

>Can you post a pic of a handcam setup.

Don't go cheap! Get a quality handycam system that doesn't rely on cheezy Hero cameras:

Already got a HC5 handcam set-up. Quality enough? I'm just curious how such a combined video/photo setup would look like, without getting bulky.
Using your droque to gain stability is a bad habid.
Also in case you jump a sport rig!!!