freefalle

mounting my cx100

So, I mounted my cx100 on my ftp using a skysystems quadlock

http://skysystemsltd.com/accessories/quik_quad.html

I really wasn't too sure how I felt about this mount, it seemed like there was a little bit of play between the mounting plate and the base. I mounted it yesterday and put a jump on it today. As I thought the video was shaky so I removed the mount and put a velcro strap under the base. The velcro strap seems to work great to keep the camera from shaking. Rain moved in and I didn't get to jump again today so I'll try it again tomorrow but I think its going to work just fine. The video on this camera although shaky was amazingly clear I think I am going to be very happy with it.

Chuck

THe quadlock and goldmember have some play inbewteen the base and plate. Add 1 or 2 layers of standard transparent tape you use on regular paper and it should work perfectly =) I've got a Sony PC350 on it and it holds with 2 layers.
"Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you long to return." - Da Vinci
www.lilchief.no