SEREJumper

Cookie Atomic update

I haven't seen much info/news on the new Cookie Composite Atomic helmet on the forums or elsewhere. For those that are looking forward to it, I just got an email back from them saying:

We hope to have the first helmet ready in July. Stay tuned

Regards
Jeremy Hunt
Director
Cookie Composites

Link to a YouTube Video showing the Atomic (speed up to 2:00):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnUmfkwtqSY&eurl=http://www.youtube.com/my_videos_edit2
We're not fucking flying airplanes are we, no we're flying a glorified kite with no power and it should be flown like one! - Stratostar

From Cookie today:

We are present locking down the final design with maufacturing to start in September

Regards
Jason Cooke
Cookie Composites Pty Ltd
Email: [email protected]
Web: www.cookiecomposites.com
Phone: +61 7 32841952
Cell: +61 407 756540
We're not fucking flying airplanes are we, no we're flying a glorified kite with no power and it should be flown like one! - Stratostar

UPDATE:

We are getting to the point where we are finalizing the design.

I hope to start rolling them out early December.

Regards
Jason Cooke
Cookie Composites Pty Ltd
Email: [email protected]
Web: www.cookiecomposites.com
Phone: +61 7 32841952
Fax: +61 7 32841969

http://www.cookiecomposites.com/shop/helmets/81/index.htm

Does this mean it is out in shops?

Why no flat top... I know I can get liquid lock for it, but I kinda wanted other mount for the top.
I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow we would probably all have to resort to common sense. -David Thorne

http://www.cookiecomposites.com/shop/helmets/81/index.htm

Does this mean it is out in shops?

Why no flat top... I know I can get liquid lock for it, but I kinda wanted other mount for the top.

Cookie will be shipping out the Atomic beginning Jan. 9. We have all sizes on the way to the shop here.

The Padlock will be integrated into the side, and a Flatlock/Adaptor can be added to the top. The same cutaway chincup system will also be available with the Atomic.

Mike
ChutingStar.com

For those of you still wondering the Cookie Atomic is available at Chutingstar. I just received mine a day earlier than expected can't believe you guys assembled this over the holiday weekend. As usual you guys rock keep up the good work love the setup!

I'll post pictures of the new setup after I figure out how to reduce the file size the upload exceeds the 300k allowed.
Live every day as it was your last, one day you'll be right!

Have not yet jumped the Atomic due to bad weather here in NYC. Currently too cold heading to Florida next month. The Hypoxic Hypeye D pro w/expansion kit is sweet works seamlessly with the CX-100 at least on the ground. I believe the CX-105 is just the european version of the CX-100 so the controls should be the same. The guys at ChutingStar built it up for me I'm sure they could offer any assistance if needed. I'm picking up more supplies from BH Photo today for my CX-100 for the trip have not decided on wide angle lens and need an extended battery pack. I'll post more pics of the finished product.

My buddy will be jumping the helmet in Florida taking crazy footage of me as I demo some new canopies next month. I'll post the footage as soon as we get it, feel free to pm me if you have any other questions.
Blue Skies!
Live every day as it was your last, one day you'll be right!

A few pictures of our new Atomics.

We're mainly Freeflying and using the CX105. Nevertheless we also use the PC1000 and Stills for Tandems or Products Pics.
I customized the Padlock, so i can use both the Padlock and the Flatlock on the same cage and change beetween Top- and Sidemount with the CX.
Jason will definetely hate me for the unprofessional labor, but it works fine. And as i heard, he's testing to get the same done, professionally.

The helmets fits really nice, and there's enough spare room, so you don't feel Trunks Hypexe sticking in your head.
I'd wish i could place two audibles inside, but that's my dual-audible mania probably.

Jason has done a really good job (as usually) so i really can only say thanks and bravo
R&D Firebird USA
Skyventure Arizona Instructor
Eloy, AZ