DZRman

Cheapest place to skydive in america.

Guess I missed 4 plane loads of skydivers dying. Not being an ass but please point me to these tragedy's so I am current with my history as I really never heard of these 4 massive losses :(

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

I miss the old days of the Mullins' $99 Boogie Til Ya Pukes where you pay $99 to jump all you can in a weekend with one rig. My best rate was about $6.18 a jump, making 16 jumps, all from 15,000 feet. There are some who made over 20 jumps at these boogies.

That was before the drastic rise in fuel prices though. :|

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You can probably jump at Lodi for $5 if you have an unused Pope Valley $5 jump ticket.

I showed my unused ticket to Bill Dause at Lodi a couple of years ago and he said he'd take it. How's that for customer service? (Bill used to be the DZO at Pope Valley).

It's a momento and worth more than a jump to me.
I have a few unused jump tickets from various DZs that are gone and they bring back memories.

Remember Skydive Santa Rosa? Crazy Creek? Livermore? Antioch?

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

I was wondering where the cheapest place to do this in the US is. I live in Santa Barbara California, and the drop zones charge an arm and a leg. Any advice? Thanks.

This place is not only FREE but they also PAY you to jump...its a great deal really ;)

http://www.goarmy.com/soldier-life/being-a-soldier/ongoing-training/specialized-schools/airborne-school.html
One life one chance gota do it right
-H20 (band)

I was wondering where the cheapest place to do this in the US is. I live in Santa Barbara California, and the drop zones charge an arm and a leg. Any advice? Thanks.

This place is not only FREE but they also PAY you to jump...its a great deal really ;)

http://www.goarmy.com/soldier-life/being-a-soldier/ongoing-training/specialized-schools/airborne-school.html

$1800 a year is a good way to start paying for skydiving, and you've got over the initial fear of jumping out of an airplane (dirty low for skydivers even)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message