LloydDobbler

2K Fuzion reviews, anyone?

Hey, folks -

So I've followed the threads that referenced the 2K Composites Fuzion since it was released, and know that originally people had some issues with the Zkulls system (that supposedly have been fixed now...?).

Anyone using the Fuzion (with/without Zkulls)? Got a review? Love it/hate it? Anything you'd change?
Signatures are the new black.

I have two fuzions, one of the first ones and a new one which I got in February this year. The first one was a very nice helmet but the zkulls I had fitted at the time wasn't. The helmets have got so much better in the design and materials they are made from.
The new ones are made from a computer design mould from carbon fibre, glass fibre and then they're vacuum formed to make them light and strong.
The best thing is, they're only £165 and around €170 and come standard with a cutaway.
I'm currently waiting for my NEW CX105 camera box to come from 2KC, which should be with me by the end of this month.

The fit is sweet - but I guess that I keep comparing the price to a real (motorcycle) helmet.. in which case the price for a posh camera holder is high/protection is minimal.

Anyway I have it now and wont need to buy another for years...... unless it goes out of fashion:P

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome