Mike8684

Looking for "near-hit" video

I'm looking for good quality examples of aircraft/skydiver near-hit videos to update a safety presentation. The presentation is designed to educate (non-skydiver, whuffo) pilots on best practices in staying safe when flying around dropzones. These videos make great attention-getters. Any available details of the incident would be appreciated, although I do not reveal names, DZs, etc unless you desire it.

Thanks for the info. I've searched dropzone.com, and have what's available here. I'm hoping to get access to some higher quality video...something clear & suitable for a large screen. The best example I've seen to date is Stu Carter's "flyby" video, he gave me permission to use it. There is an old video showing an AFF and an airliner flying underneath which is a real eye-opener, but I have not been able to get a high quality copy. I can provide a file transfer address for big files.

There is an old video showing an AFF and an airliner flying underneath which is a real eye-opener, but I have not been able to get a high quality copy. I can provide a file transfer address for big files.

I remember that I saw that video in Eloy during the X-mas boogie 2001 on the big screen (good quality resolution) in the bar at the DZ.
Maybe somebody from Eloy can help you?