strommarn

I need some advice =)

Hey everybody!

Im new in the world of freefallphotography and i wonder if you guys at Dropzone.com could give me some advice?

I've just bought a camerahelmet from Cookie, the MXV helmet + a Liquid flat lock.

The thing is that i just have screwed on the camera on to the liquid flat lock "brick".
Do you guys think this will hold or should i buy a fiberglassbox for my camera ?

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards
Theo
Best Regards

Theo
Skydive SYD, SWEDEN

Hey everybody!

Im new in the world of freefallphotography and i wonder if you guys at Dropzone.com could give me some advice?

I've just bought a camerahelmet from Cookie, the MXV helmet + a Liquid flat lock.

The thing is that i just have screwed on the camera on to the liquid flat lock "brick".
Do you guys think this will hold or should i buy a fiberglassbox for my camera ?

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards
Theo

Isn't that set up for a still camera?
Never give the gates up and always trust your rears!

Hello Theo!

Due to the weather in Sweden, I would definitely get some kind of box or a cheaper alternative a neopren camera glove. You can fabricate the neopren glove by yourself (use material from an old dive suit).

The moisture can kill you camera any day. :)

//Tim
Sweden
Västerås

Hello Theo!

Due to the weather in Sweden, I would definitely get some kind of box or a cheaper alternative a neopren camera glove. You can fabricate the neopren glove by yourself (use material from an old dive suit).

The moisture can kill you camera any day. :)

Thanks, i'll keep that in mind =)

Blue skies every one!
Best Regards

Theo
Skydive SYD, SWEDEN