newone

Camera helmet setup with Kodak V705

Hi,

Now is the time for me to install my little Kodak V705 on my camera helmet. I have noticed that most of you have it installed right above your eyes (forehead) and not on the top.. Sounds like a smart idea due to the small size of the camera..

However, I looked over this forum for pictures of camera helmets and could not find any pictures showing how you guys have installed the Kodak V705 on your helmets.

If you are jumping with a Kodak V705, could you please upload a picture of your setup here.!?

Thanks for all the help

Eric :)

it depends what kind of helmet do you have.
In the other hand there's a million different way to ount that camera on million different helmets.
If you hava flat surface on the top of your helmet I recommend to drill a 1/4 inch (6.5mm) hole on it and use aregular camera screw (1/4 inch).

If you have the jump numbers and time in the sport, then maybe you have seen enough other camera helmets and asked questions of their owners to know what some of the things they considered when they mounted their cameras. If you have made friends with one or two others who have already mounted a camera I'm sure they would be willing to supervise you while you mopunt your camera for the small fee of a couple of beers.

I agree 100% Hell i'm willing to do that kind of stuff for the local newbie just to make sure they are mentored. I get upset when people won't fill out a profile because they want to slap a camera on there head so bad they can't stand it. God forbid they give important information that might help us help them.

A friend will bail you out of jail , a REAL friend will be sitting next to you in the cell slapping your hand saying "DUDE THAT WAS AWSUM " ................