DSE

This really is a Bonfire post, but...

I like to think of the photography crowd as being a special group. I've appreciated learning from and sharing with so many of you this past year. Looking forward to a great 2009.
Happy 2009, everyone!

Yeah, I'm breaking the rules, turn me in to one of the moderators.:D

Thanks for offering all of your advice to us over the past year as well. I know that I can always count on you for help, advice, etc. Here's to hoping that 2009 can be better for all of us...and a safe one at that!
"I don't know where it is that I'm going, but wherever it is there I'll be!" --quoted by me

I've appreciated learning from and sharing with so many of you this past year. Looking forward to a great 2009.

and many have appreciated learning from and sharing with you, myself included.

You are right that the camera guys, the ones that actually have a passion for it, are a different breed!

We document the amazing things that happen in the sky while doing amazing things ourselves that mostly go unrecognised.

It is our passion that keeps us doing it.

Looking forward to a great 2009.

and the conception of broad spectrum, user freindly, high definition solid state video cameras for skydiving!

+ the conception of light weight single lens video and still capabilties!
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

Well I would like to thank everyone and DSE for all the pms he answers ..........
I'm in just the beginning stages .......and can't wait till things get a bit easier...and I can be of help to others....
I really can't wait till I can get some quality time and jumps on my new FF3........

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone........
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - "fcuk me what a ride!"

It is warm compared to last year. I have been getting the chance to fly camera on some great organized dives. It doesn't seem like there are a lot of other camera fliers at the boogie.

Last dive of the day yesterday I flew camera on a 44-way with one other camera flier. :)

"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

I lurk way more than I post, but appreciate all the input from everyone here, too.

I first bought my cameras so I could offset my skydiving expenses and have ended up liking it so much, its now my preferred discipline. I'm not all that great yet as the jumps have been pretty thin this year after the loss of my business, but having just moved to AZ and with Eloy just up the road that will be rectified shortly. Thanks to all for teaching me how to be less stupid. 2009 looks to kick some ass!

I should have been at that boogie yesterday. Darn family. Oh well. Happy New Years all!

I like to think of the photography crowd as being a special group. I've appreciated learning from and sharing with so many of you this past year. Looking forward to a great 2009.
Happy 2009, everyone!

You going to the Mesquite boogie in two weeks? I still owe you a jump.

If by "special group" you mean better than most everyone else, you'd be right.

(ask me if I say that about any group I fit into)
My photos

My Videos

Ok.

***Poof***

You're a moderator.

Damn, it worked!

Anyway, thank you for all your hard work and dedication to this forum. I haven't had to post here with a question for a long time. I've had questions, of course, but a search in here with your username and relevent keywords almost always gives me the answers. :)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Ok.

***Poof***

You're a moderator.

Damn, it worked!

Anyway, thank you for all your hard work and dedication to this forum. I haven't had to post here with a question for a long time. I've had questions, of course, but a search in here with your username and relevent keywords almost always gives me the answers. :)

I have just started editing video.....and now will start shooting video this next summer....I always appreciate the knowledge that the camera flyers/editors share....being new to all this can be frustrating so I really appreciate what people throw out there.;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!