Teigen

My Website!

As i mentioned in my other topic, im new to the forums. And i just thought i'd share my website! i've been working as a freelance stills photographer for the past 4 years, and i can't wait to start flying with a camera! Then maybe ill get some nice air to air photos on the site! Meanwhile, enjoy the BASE photos you find on there :)

Link:
www.trondteigen.com

Velkømmin etter Trond! =D

E det vanskelig å få opp ei slik side?

Hi Trond!

Is it hard to make a page like that one?

;)

"Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you long to return." - Da Vinci
www.lilchief.no

Thanks Rover7!

og takk lilchief! Jeg har ikke gjort stort annet enn designet i photoshop, fikk en bekjent til å ordne koding og gallerier og slikt. Oppdatering og adding av bilder er veldig lett og alt blir gjort i nettleseren! genial løsning!

Har da sett navnet ditt mange ganger før! hopper i Tønsberg! Skal forresten ha rigg i vinter, kjøper brukt! helst noe som ikke er så gammelt. 170 skjerm og i pent stand! si ifra hvis du kommer over noe!!

-T

Speed is just fine for me... But then again im on a 20mbit fiberoptic line.. If you're on a dial-up its probably slow.

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I will se what i can do about thumbnails! good thing you mentioned it, it would make it alot more user friendly!

BTW! here is a pic of mine that ran the front page of Skydiving Magazine! if anyone would happen to have a extra copy of this issue, i would gladly pay shipping if you could send it to me!
http://72.47.205.61/images/news/Base-Race.jpg

As i mentioned in my other topic, im new to the forums. And i just thought i'd share my website! i've been working as a freelance stills photographer for the past 4 years, and i can't wait to start flying with a camera! Then maybe ill get some nice air to air photos on the site! Meanwhile, enjoy the BASE photos you find on there :)

Link:
www.trondteigen.com

You can add you site to you signature blcok so that you can have a link available everytime you post.;)
Most people ( and I THINK mine) are set up that way.

EDIT: BTW- Nice shots. I have to get a camera like you have.:D

Thats an reference to an old joke that some may know.
My photos

My Videos

You can add you site to you signature blcok so that you can have a link available everytime you post.;)
Most people ( and I THINK mine) are set up that way.

Or you can put it in your profile... although most people probably don't see it there as much... :P
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...