RPetrie

Rawa-Image or Vision?

Hey,
Just needed to know if anyone has experience with both/either of these and has opinion on which is better.
Anybody got anything against these helmets?
Thanks

The Rawa Image is the original Rawa camera helmet with the fabric forehead and a "neutral" flattop angle for the top-mount. This helmet can be setup for belly-flying or free-flying camera angles.

The Rawa Vision is the company's newest shell design, which brought the shell down around the forehead and added a flat spot for a CamEye II button install. It also has the flattop at a straight-ahead angle and is better suited for freefly angles on the camera positioning. With the Vision, the company also released its cutaway chincup, which is a small piece of webbing to pull on to disengage the chincup ratchet in an emergency.

Both helmets have the same padding. The Vision helmet version added an XXL size.

Most skydivers rave about the Rawa's comfort. The boxes are riveted onto the helmets if ordered as a unit, so it makes changing the box out more of an effort if you switch camera's later.

Mike
ChutingStar.com

Anybody got anything against these helmets?

Both of those helmets came to my village when I was a child. They burned my home and killed my father.

If either one of those helmets ever shows up at my DZ, I'll attack and have my revenge.

Oh my God, I didn't know helmets could be anti semitic.