RMK

Software for video editing w/ protected iTunes songs

Many people burn their iTunes songs to disc, rip them and then copy them into their video editing projects (for Apple .M4p files, the .M4a files work OK in Sony Vegas already). Much easier, I’ve found some software that “virtually” burns the songs to a folder called “TuneClone” at www.tuneclone.com

This is not meant to promote illegally copying songs, but allows you to use your already purchased songs for private projects. I’ve been looking for something like this; hope it helps others.
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"

I think I'm done with itunes...but thanks for the tip, I'll keep that it mind for the current itune files I have.

I've just changed to rhapsody and love it. The interface is a little different but is easy to figure out.

You can listen to songs in their entirety before purchasing the mp3 that doesn't have to be converted before editing.

There is a fee of 13 of 15 bucks a month depending on the plan, but its like you have your own personal library of almost every song....well worth it.

There is also a free plan that will allow you to listen to 25 songs per month in their entirety.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...