martybarman

TONFLY CC1 PICS

hey all,

i'm looking to get a tonfly CC1 in the next few weeks. i'm looking for pics of any color or finish.

i've had many e mails back and forth with tonfly and have been very pleased with response and ability to answer my never ending question after question.

thanks to DSE and RMK for their responses they already gave me.

marty

Hello Marty

I know for a fact that Tonfly just got a major order for CC1 Helmets for a French Skydiving School that has them majorly back logged. I Ordered 3 camera boxes 4 weeks ago. I hope to get them next week. All their colors are on the webpage that they have. I am attaching a picture of my Fuego Pro in Royal Blue with x-shut camera attachment.

Charley

Looks awesome!

Please cut that ringsight post down. It will look cleaner and cut down the possibility of a snag point.

it really does look nice, I really want to see one in person.

Enjoy,
Bowen
Retired Tunnel Instructor, Sky/Tunnel Coach

Former dealer for 2k Composites, Skysystems, Alti-2, Wings

I'm a new dealer for TonFly. Here are some pics of my new demo helmet (Canon XSI, Sony CX100, Hypeye D Pro). The quality and fit is the best I've seen... ever. I really like the idea of the video camera being it's own separate unit with the Hypeye mounted directly to the box. I mounted the Hypeye indicator within my field of view on the corner of the box. I can pop it off, shoot with it, move it to the top for freefly, etc. The mounts are extremely precise, and hold the cameras rock solid with no movement whatsoever. Price is comparable to a Cookie with the same accessories.
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and shouting,
".... holy crap....what a ride!"

Looks awesome!

Please cut that ringsight post down. It will look cleaner and cut down the possibility of a snag point.

it really does look nice, I really want to see one in person.

Enjoy,
Bowen

I was looking at the overhang on the stills plate thinking a similar thought [:/]

I really like the idea of the video camera being it's own separate unit with the Hypeye mounted directly to the box. I mounted the Hypeye indicator within my field of view on the corner of the box. I can pop it off, shoot with it, move it to the top for freefly, etc..

Great idea. How can you see the Hypeye when the video is top mounted?