shunkka

Manfrotto screw

Hi... i lost my screw from my Manfrotto mount
i search for 2 weeks and i cant find one. If anyone in this big world can help me with a shop/contact/person who make/sale them i`ll be more than happy

P.S. i contacted Manfrotto company but the delivery time is 2 MONTH

-------------------------
"jump, have fun, pull"

You can't pick this up at just any hardware store? Even the flat allen heads can be found fairly easily here in the states, dunno about where you are.
No camera shoppes in the area?
Wanna post a pic of your plate? I have a box full of different camera screw types

Hi there

The plate comes with both 1/4" and 3/8" screws. All stills and video cameras that I've come across use the 1/4" screw which has 20 threads per inch. (Which makes it a 1/4" B.S.W. - kneel before the mighty Whitworth!)

It's obviously a 'special' because of the thin head (which has to fit between the plate and the mount) and the narrow shoulder (which goes in the slot in the plate).

If you can't find the screw and don't want to buy a new plate, I have this mount and can offer you the following options:

A. If you can find a engineering outfit where you are, they'll probably make you one for the price of a beer - I'll do a dimensioned drawing if required.

B. In the worst case, if you're really stuck, I'll make you one and post it!

Cheers
John