jackwallace

fatalities/injuries by country

That would really hard considering all the variables, I think any results would highly suspect and subjective.

-number of jumpers
-number of jumps made
-currency, amount of jumps per month/year
-training doctrine.
-gear
-disciplines most affected

On & on...IMO it would be tough to pin point more/less rules as the definitive factor,

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Well taking into account every factor would be very difficult as is the case with most statistical analysis. However I think the big problem in getting any info would be the lack of credible numbers on jumps made. In UK these numbers are quite good, but in US nearly impossible as operators tend not to give up info about their business.
The US- UK comparison would be the most interesting as The USPA has some of the most relaxed rules of developed skydiving organizations while the BPA is among if not the most restrictive.

However I think the big problem in getting any info would be the lack of credible numbers on jumps made.

Equally difficult would be getting accurate data about non-fatal injuries. I suspect that less than 1/2 of NON-fatal skydiving injuries which require medical care are reported in some parts of the US.
The choices we make have consequences, for us & for others!

The IPC ( International Parachute Commission ) used to publish the stats for fatalities and injuries made available by participating countries..........My last copy is somewhat dated but is probably still presented at the commission .Check under IPC Technical and Safety subcommittee report