gulaz

CX-7 Price Drop?

I was just looking online, and saw that sonystyle.com has the cx7 listed at a $200 price drop, to $899.99...
Just wondering how recent this is? I don't see that anywhere else, and as a Canadian, I am waiting to see it reflected here. The listed price at sonystyle.ca is $1099.
If that is a recent price drop, then I am hoping to see it drop everywhere else maybe, before I buy it.. My local bestbuy has them and I would love to get one for the $899.

I just bought one from B&H for $849.00 This included a 4G card as well as a DVD on how to better use your camera. I was pleased by B&H as they delivered on time with no problems. I had it delivered to a spot in the USA as I'm from Canada as well. While I was in Florida a few weeks ago I priced the CX7 and the list price at best buy and circuit city was $1099.00 So if there is a price drop it is fairly new. Haven't jumped with the camera yet but looking forward to it. Hope this helps.

Just ebay'd one, new, sealed, from a reputable seller with over 3000 feedbacks, for $711 plus $20 shipping.
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and shouting,
".... holy crap....what a ride!"

Memory stick included? I looked and i didn't find anything on there for $711.00?

I bought it! Maybe that's why you can't find it... No memory included.
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and shouting,
".... holy crap....what a ride!"