Mike8684

Looking for malfunction, student videos

I'm putting together some training aids to use with students and candidate instructors. I'd appreciate high-resolution videos of canopy openings, particularly from jumper POV showing problems or malfunctions and how they were dealt with. Also, challenging or nightmare AFF and Coach dives which would be useful for candidate instructors to analyze and learn from. Msg me and I can provide a file server or snail-mail address.

There is a complete video package put together with all sorts of staged malfunctions from Wink at Aerohio if you want to just buy it. I'd call the DZ and ask to speak to Wink on the video since they had sample clips online a while ago but I forget where.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

There is a complete video package put together with all sorts of staged malfunctions from Wink at Aerohio if you want to just buy it. I'd call the DZ and ask to speak to Wink on the video since they had sample clips online a while ago but I forget where.

my dropzone used this video (or one exactly like it) and it helped me a lot...and when i had my first mal (baglock) i knew it right away...of courseB|...and that was 552 jumps after watching the video...seeing them on tv helps a lot to know what you are dealing with. i STRONGLY recoommend the video named above, it's worth it's money