ltdiver

Camera Camp

I was browsing along the classifieds today and found this!

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/detail_page.cgi?ID=59853;d=1

Our own Tony Hathaway is conducting a Cameraflyer Seminar in FL this month! To give the newbies a little history on Tony, when I met him he was the cameraflyer for our U.S. National Women's 4-way team, Synchronicity, in 2002 and 2003, competing Nationally and in Worlds. Here's his web page: http://www.tonyhathaway.com/. He can do more that fly 4-way!

I remember when I was a newbie cameraflyer and took a camera camp from the Airspeed boys (Marc Steinbaugh and Stevie Nowak). It gave me a leg-up on the competition with their mentoring and confirmed that what I'd already learned from the cameraflyers at my DZ was on the right track. I came away from the camp more confident that I wouldn't "J" my 4-way team in competition and could fly more aggressively.

I highly recommend if you're wanting to improve your knowledge and step way ahead in your flying skills that you consider contacting Tony. There are few cameraflyers around who have his skill, who are willing to sit down and put together a seminar like this.

Besides, FL is beautiful this time of year! :)
ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

i took this camp/class last year with tony.. it was a great class and i highly recommend it. i learned a great deal from it and would take it again. tony is a great resource for any camera flyer and presents it in a professional, easy to understand manner..

sharp pics and blues

pablo
dont let life pass you by