DSE

Freefall lighting

LitePanel Micro review is available here.
No, I haven't jumped with it yet, messed around for a while this morning with it. Yes, it provides exceptionally useful output for freefall. Fall off at 8 feet is well within use even in bright sun, somewhat like a fill flash without anywhere near the power output, but *very* useable for video...I'll have some images to show soon, I hope.

damn, now how do you combine this, with a camera, photocamera and a separate mic.... (drooles)
The trouble with skydiving; If you stink at it and continue to jump, you'll die. If you're good at it and continue to jump, you'll see a lot of friends die...

damn, now how do you combine this, with a camera, photocamera and a separate mic.... (drooles)

Belly mount? :D
I can see it being rigged with a still, vid, and light, but not still, vid, light, flash. Not as much a weight problem as it is a height and balance problem.

I have tried some small video lights that didn't work worth a crap in free fall.
Rechargeable stuff ,didn't last long enough to finnish 1 video.
Maybe this is the ticket i hope.

A friend will bail you out of jail , a REAL friend will be sitting next to you in the cell slapping your hand saying "DUDE THAT WAS AWSUM " ................