DougH

www.bestpricecameras.com??? Rebel XT

Does any one have any experince with this website.

They are listing Rebel XT bodies for well below what I can find on other sites and on ebay.

The price looks too good to be true, and you know what they say about that. :o

If any one had any opinions on a fair price for a fully working rebel xt on ebay with the stock lense that would be awesome info for me!

Thanks!:ph34r:
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Yeah Doug...you are right. If it seems too good to be true...it generally is.

I work in the consumer electronics business and I know of many internet whores and trunk slammers that have screwed people over the years. They claim it is new product with factory warranty when in reality it is generally B-stock (re-furb) or worse it could be stolen goods.

Be very careful. Buy from a reputable company. Preferably a local dealer that you trust. This goes for anything electronic or of high complexity.
WSI-6 / PFI-55
The Brothers Gray Wingsuit Academy
http://www.myspace.com/cgwingsuitpilot
http://www.myspace.com/thebrothersgray

how about the internet site broadwayphotos.com decent prices what can you tell us about this company is it the same thing and the others.

Broadway Photos gets 1.88 out of 10
http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Broadway_Photo

Some recent reviews:
---------------------------
12/5/07 11:28 AM
SCAMMER,FRAUD,RIP OFF STORE.
STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!
Any idea how to close down this store?????

12/4/07 10:53 AM
Very bad store. They put up a low price but ask you to buy expensive accessaries. When I declined all, then they say item in back order and canceled the order. I next check their website, the item was still listed as available

12/3/07 10:52 PM
Fast and easy shopping. Got my camera in three days.

12/3/07 6:09 PM
Complete DIRT BAGS. Try to sell me stuff on the phone said no, all of a sudden my item was on backorder. Won't be available for 2-3 weeks. ABSOLUTE SCAM ARTIST. Stay AWAY FROM these Brooklyn RATS!!!!

You can always check resellerratings.com and search for the website name on Google to see if you can come up with anything. As everyone is saying if the price seems to good to be true, it probably is. I prefer to stick with websites such as BHPhotovideo, Amazon, NewEgg, etc., depending on what I'm buying.
Rodriguez Brother #1614, Muff Brother #4033
Jumped: Twin Otter, Cessna 182, CASA, Helicopter, Caravan

I forgot to mention, visit www.bhphotovideo.com, because they have an excellent selection with just about everything you would need for video and camera gear, electronics, sound, video, etc. Their catalog is about 400 pages thick. You can order a free copy from their site or download it in PDF format.

They might not have the absolute best prices, but they aren't that much more expensive than anyone else and have good deals on some items. Their service is good and you can trust them.

For today only Newegg has the Canon EOS Rebel XTI Digital Camera w/EF-S 18-55mm + axion AXN-9701 7" Widescreen LCD Digital Picture Frame + 1GB CF Card for $630 - $30 coupon EMC1206CAME01 = $600 + $7 shipping. Look at the bottom of the page and add the combo to cart. The coupon requires a subscription to their newsletter.

Lowest on Pricegrabber for the camera is $605.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I forgot to mention, visit www.bhphotovideo.com,

Ahh...B&H. They are a brothel for the electronics addict.

If you've never visited the store, it's worth the time, even only once. Especially when they ring a bell and gear comes up through the floor, or you see a high end camera floating in the bin trolly overhead.

I forgot to mention, visit www.bhphotovideo.com,

Ahh...B&H. They are a brothel for the electronics addict.

If you've never visited the store, it's worth the time, even only once. Especially when they ring a bell and gear comes up through the floor, or you see a high end camera floating in the bin trolly overhead.

Oh I would love to, but New York is a bit far for that. They have a really nice catalog. I got a copy the other day.