Zee

Balloon jump anyone?

Zee... I feel now after seeing your pictures that I should know you... but nothing is popping up in the ol' brain right now.

Nice pics! I miss home...

Thanks! I've only been here in New Mexico for about 18 months - and I'm pretty weary about jumping at this elevation with my wingloading.

I was jonesin' pretty bad for a balloon jump this morning though :D

Action©Sports

Looks like you had a few of them landing in your backyard. You should have grabbed your rig and just gone for it!

Nice shots, though!

I wish. Both of my rigs are still up at The Ranch with my girl......they were asking $300 for a ride anyway :S

Action©Sports

200 euros here, but worth it .....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=S9o-Yn1eDcU

It's only $125 around here normally but during the Balloon Fiesta they jack up their prices.

I've jumped the balloons at the WFFC and they were only $89. Well worth it too....looove balloon jumps.

Anyone know what they run in Eloy?

Action©Sports

Very nice pictures Mike!
...as a camera man you can always jump for free.
That's how I made my baloon jumps in Eloy years ago.

Thanks! I'm planning on getting together with some old friends in Eloy soon so I thought a few balloon jumps would be a good time and of course, they're always a good photo op.

Can't wait until my 10.5mm Fisheye gets here! And I need to get my flash set-up squared away before I go. I really like they way you have yours mounted on the side like that. I haven't decided how I'm gonna mount mine yet though...

Nice vid, Doc! Saw your feet in there a few times too.... Better be careful or people are gonna mistake your videos for mine :D

Action©Sports