santamaria

Post your wallpaper

hi all,

Im new to this forum but I am a skydiver..the reason im posting this is because i can't find a very nice wallpaper of skydiving.

So this is a call to everybody who has picture in large size, post them here (if that is possible?). Consider it has to be a wallpaper, so posting a 50 way can be nice but not very interesting as wallpaper...

Also big picture to print posters for on my studentplace.

I hope i will finally find some beautiful wallpapers

Blue skies

jody

We are limited by file size as to what we can post here, so even if someone does post something big, chances are it won't be the best quality. If you are looking for a particular discipline for your wallpaper, maybe someone can find one and link to the webpage that has the full-size.

Well first of all we can't post large files and second of all not to many people posting in this fourm are going to post large files and have their worked ripped off or give it away for free.

However there is a big thread a few down "post your best shot" and you could always look through that thread and if you see images you really like you can contact the photographer via post's, PM's or websites listed in some folks profiles and ask them if they will get you a large file of the image. There are many here who sell their works.
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo