markovwgti

Where can i find a pc1000

Ive checked Ebay, craigslist, searched on Yahoo.....cant find them anywhere used...anyone got any ideas?

Sorry, don't have any PC1000s, go fish. :D

Haha, good luck, they are basically not on the market.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

There's a bunch of PC1000's on ebay. Go to ebay>buy>go down and under cameras and photo, click camcorders>on the left under camcorder finder, click type "digital", Format MiniDV, then brand Sony and hit Show Items... that really narrows the search down quite a bit;)

There's a bunch of PC1000's on ebay. Go to ebay>buy>go down and under cameras and photo, click camcorders>on the left under camcorder finder, click type "digital", Format MiniDV, then brand Sony and hit Show Items... that really narrows the search down quite a bit;)

i tried it your way...im guessing you didnt check after you chose all those optoins...only the japenese version is on there

You could always get the Japanese version and find a English manual. All of the screen cues are in the same location, just a different language. There are even a few people on here that could help you translate as well.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity