ArmyMedic

Attn: all Adobe Premier Guru's...

Working on a "custom" UPT Tandem video (Sigma) that basically uses the Bill Booth intro and waiver explanation, but then sub-ing in a Tandem Expirence as done by our Team instead of the Ron Regan Jr. piece.

Does anyone know the best way to bring the ISO file into Premier and make it editable, or worst case, make the ISO file a Window's Media file (don't know the extention for that)

Thanks!
"This is better than sex, and cheaper too!"

I would take the ISO, burn it to DVD, record it to mini dv then re-capture onto your HD. You will get acceptable results for a training production.

I am pretty sure Clone DVD may do conversions to AVI, but then Premiree will not import it if it has multiple audio channels.
Mykel AFF-I10
Skydiving Priorities: 1) Open Canopy. 2) Land Safely. 3) Don’t hurt anyone. 4) Repeat…

Why not just take the VOB file to the Premiere timeline vs messing with the ISO?

Easiest is best - although I have had issues with Premiere not accepting my attempt to import a VOB.
Mykel AFF-I10
Skydiving Priorities: 1) Open Canopy. 2) Land Safely. 3) Don’t hurt anyone. 4) Repeat…

Try with the Total Video Converter, you can convert almost any files to any format.....
You can Download from the web....Sorry I dont have the site where you can do that [:/]

Blue Skies

Google links

A free download

Thank goodness for Google, makes life easy...
Mykel AFF-I10