bps

SanDisk Extreme III -- Sweet Deals

Fellow Videographers,

Adorama is having a sale on SanDisk CF cards. When combined with the rebate, you can get a smoking deal. I just picked up an Extreme III 4GB for $34.95.

The magic is in adding "?emailprice=t" (without the quotes) in the address bar after you bring up the card you want, and you'll save another $5.

Or to make it easy on you, here are some clickies:

SanDisk Extreme III 4GB

SanDisk Extreme III 8GB

SanDisk Extreme III 12GB

All 3 of these are great deals...

Enjoy,
Bryan

What I would like to see is prices on 64-128M cards that are cheap enough that I can just buy 100 and not have to burn CDs for my tandem customers anymore. They can just take it to wallgreens/walmart like they would with film. CDs are nicer, but it is kinda a pita to take the time to burn them.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Yes, good deal. Too bad I bought a couple Ultra II 4GB's a few months ago. They were $40 at the time, pretty good deal too but not quite this good. But in my camera Ultra II and Extreme III have near identical data rate, from Rob Galbraith's tests.

Prices are coming DOWN! ;)

www.WingsuitPhotos.com