grega

diamond 0.3 vs. black eye 0.25

Hi

I have a sony dcr pc-109 and way cool - black eye 0.25 lens.

before that i used kenko 0.43, but i changed it to black eye 0.25 because of the size. although the quality (colors and sharpness) on kenko was way better.

After 2 years with that setup i'm reconsidering improving quality a little.

So i'm interested in how does royal lens - diamond 0.3 compare to the way cool - black eye 0.25 quality-wise ? i know it'll be narower field of view, which i'm more than willing to sacrifise if the quality on diamond 0.3 (colors) are better than on black eye 0.25.

That is if anyone compared the two yet.
"George just lucky i guess!"

Stay away from the Royal lens!!!!! There is another thread about people not getting there lenses and not getting a refund. Dont know how to put in the link to the thread but it is only a few down from this one and it is named "problem with lens dealer" This would be a good read befor getting a lens from them here is another thread also http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2567193#2567193

I have a Royal lens.3 a Black eye .25 and a kenko .43 and a sony .5 quality speking I like the black eye came with a filter and the kenko. Thats just considering quality not flying style and what you're gonna use it for.

My black eye .25 is even narroer since I used it witha step down ring.
http://web.mac.com/ac057a/iWeb/AC057A/H0M3.html