roscoep

Lake Wales Boogie Pic??

just got back from Lake Wales, Fl Great White Northern Boogie. On saturday, the Casa took off with a full load and 6 of us in the Otter took off a few minutes later. The Otter Pilot flew us right up and under the Casa's open tail gate. We were so close we could see faces on the Casa. Was anyone on this site on that Casa? And if so, did you take pics or video. I'd love to get a look at that shot if someone got it. Perhaps post it here or on Skydivingmovies.com. I'd appreciate it.

Thats going back a few year... that Casa was repainted in 2002/2003 ish and Captian America was stripped and painted as Yankee Kilo about the same time.

One guess on who is flying the Casa. The Otter I've got no clue on.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I had a 15mm fixed lens on my camera, so the plane didn't look as close as it was ('obects in mirror are closer..."). But several people had point-and-shoots on that load and were able to zoom in and good shots. I know Ian MacDonald got a much better shot. Don't know if he is online or not.

P.S. Howard, I actually don't know where you live.