sabre2120

Newton on the left eye with FF2 helmet ?

Hello,

Is it possible to put the newton on the left side of the FF2 ? I'm afraid that it appears on the film (I have a wide angle 0,5).
otherwise :
Is it possible to fix the schumacher on the right side of the helmet but to have the newton oriented so that it is just in front of left eye ?
(Sorry if it's not clear, i'm not english)

Thanks in advance for replies.
Pierre

I've seen setups with the schumacher articulating clamp in the center of the forehead and the users had the option of putting the ringsight over either eye.

I'm sure it is possible to put the sight on the left, but it would take a bit of careful mounting to make sure you were not getting any of it in frame.

Mounting it on the right and having the post come all the way across to the left just seems like you would have too much stuff out there to catch something you don't want caught.
Miami

Hi,

I have done exactly what you want to do. With my FF2 I use a 0.45 without it being in the frame. I want to try a 0.30 next to see if it gets in the frame, but that will have to wait until we thaw in the spring. Email me with your email address and I can send pictures of my setup and if you need it, distance measurements of the mount on my helmet.

Jump Safe In 2007!!

Kent
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------JUMP SAFE!