peterpan

Sigma 15mm F2.8 EX DG DIAGONAL Fisheye

Help
Sigma 15mm F2.8 EX DG DIAGONAL Fisheye.
Will this lens fit a Conon XTI 400d?

Sigma makes lenses for several brands of cameras. You just have to make sure that you buy one that will fit a Canon.(it says on the box).
hope this helps..
wuk??

http://www.brunobrokken.com

It's second hand so not to sure.
This is all the info I have
15mm F2.8 EX DG DIAGONAL Fisheye This digitally optimized diagonal fisheye lens is equipped with a new multi-layer coating technology that reduces both flare and ghosting. By taking advantage of both the distortion aberration, specific to fisheye lenses and the minimum shooting distance of 15 cm (5.9 inches), the photographer can shoot creative images Flare and Ghosting This digitally optimized diagonal fisheye lens is equipped with a new multi-layer coating technology that reduces both flare and ghosting. This also ensures an accurate color balance and high definition results. Fisheye Lens Characteristic enables photographers to experience new image expression possibilities. 180 degree field of view of this fisheye lens can be used to create amazing image expressions that cannot be seen with the human eye, such as exaggerated perspective and distortion. Minimum Shooting Distance of 15cm (5.9in.) The minimum shooting distance of this lens is only 15cm(5.9 inch) and it has maximum magnification of 1:3.8. Minimum shooting distance of 15cm (5.9in.) and large depth of field allow close up photography that covers the objects surrounding the photographic subject. Gelatin Filter Holder This lens is supplied with a gelatin filter holder at the rear, allowing the use of gelatin filters. Lens Construction 7 Elements in 6 Groups Specifications Angle of View 180 degrees Corresponding AF Mounts SIGMA, CANON, NIKON (D), MINOLTA, PENTAX
Regrets are just unfulfilled dreams

Yes I have them both. you need to fly within the 3 ft range, the pics are incredible, the lens is very good is got it's own filter I love it. with the 400D if you're a little far it allows you too crop the picture and still get decent resolution
http://web.mac.com/ac057a/iWeb/AC057A/H0M3.html

Yes I have them both. you need to fly within the 3 ft range, the pics are incredible, the lens is very good is got it's own filter I love it. with the 400D if you're a little far it allows you too crop the picture and still get decent resolution

great!
means you have a Sigma for Canon then....
wuk??

http://www.brunobrokken.com

Help
Sigma 15mm F2.8 EX DG DIAGONAL Fisheye.
Will this lens fit a Conon XTI 400d?

You just have to make sure that you buy one that will fit a Canon.(it says on the box).

'ep, see attached.

It would also say "For Canon AF" on the on the back of the rear dust cap it comes with.

Great shots, Arvel.

I bought the Sigma 15mm...been playing around with it on the ground testing the AI Servo on my 400D and it´s very fast...but didn´t have a chance to jump it (still using my Peleng 8mm - see pics here).

What was your setup for the skydiving pics?

I think I´ll try "Av" mode with F11.0 and AI Servo...what do you think?

Cheers,

Alvaro

Hey...ho...let's go!