PROGRESSIVE

Pinnacle Studio 9 Movie Maker

Question: Why do I get an error when I try to write on a DVD RW-R disk after rendering? The error is either "disk is full", or "disk is not compatible." The disk is fresh out of the box and I've burned prior disks from the same box successfully. I have tossed these "bad" disks aside and wittle down the box of disks until one is finally accepted.

Are these disks truly bad, or is it a problem with my DVD burner?

Pete

Question: Why do I get an error when I try to write on a DVD RW-R disk after rendering? The error is either "disk is full", or "disk is not compatible." The disk is fresh out of the box and I've burned prior disks from the same box successfully. I have tossed these "bad" disks aside and wittle down the box of disks until one is finally accepted.

Are these disks truly bad, or is it a problem with my DVD burner?

Pete

Id say its the burner. just went through the same. You can contact the manufacturer and they will send you a reboot disc
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I'm gonna second what Shrek here has said... for some reason I can only burn DVD-R disks with one of my burners. When I use the other one (a newer DVD-RW drive) it craps out about 2 minutes into the burn.

DVD+R disks work just fine in both of my burners.

I'm not sure why it is unless it's just related to the DVD Burner Drivers...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...