omerimsky

camera flying

I have just started camera flying. I have some promlems during the jumpings which are taking too much time to solve.. I wonder may you give some suggestions about this subject as professional camera-men? or do you have any documentation related to safe-recording in the air? thank you so much..

I have some promlems during the jumpings which are taking too much time to solve.

A little clarification for us here.

What is the problem? Is it with the camera, or is it with your flying? Two completely different topics.

While you answer that, take a look a the articles our Moderator put together for new cameraflyers: http://www.futurecam.com/skydive.html Do any of these answer your question?

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

ok... if the problem is with flying... its probably a good idea to speak to/get with an experienced camera flyer and have them give you pointers on where you should be relative to the formation/how to exit the plane, etc.

I know that it has been very useful for me...

disclaimer: of course I'm not/no where near a professional (at least not a professional camera flyer...:D)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

First, i want to thank you for the documentation. Actually the problem is with my flying not the camera itself.. just after I leave the plane i can not catch the people whom I supposed to record.. I hope the documentation which you sent will work..

Can you fly relative with a group -without- a camera on your head? If not, it might be a good idea to brush up on your RW skills a bit. :)
ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon