amcmillin2003

Question ON SONY HC-20

Mine gets used for non skydiving stuff too, (Sometimes!!), so wanted to keep the strap. I undo the velcro and take the strap out of the metal loop. The strap wraps comfortably around the top/side of the camera in the box and holds it nice and snug without the need of a camera screw. A bit fiddly but works if you want to keep the strap. Shout if you want a pic.

I undid the strap and slid it out on the one side and the side that is attached directly to the little clip on the camera I cut. Then I sewed a little push clip back on to the camera strap that I could just snap back on to the camera whenever I want the strap back on. Works great!

Luke
www.lukeevens.com
http://beachbodycoach.com/lguard8

Mine gets used for non skydiving stuff too, (Sometimes!!), so wanted to keep the strap. I undo the velcro and take the strap out of the metal loop. The strap wraps comfortably around the top/side of the camera in the box and holds it nice and snug without the need of a camera screw. A bit fiddly but works if you want to keep the strap. Shout if you want a pic.

Paul can you post that pic?

Blue Skies

Phielix
B|
Some dream of flying, i live the dream...