piercewhat

Canon Rebel XT(350) Problems

Camera works great on the ground and in the plane. As soon as it hits the airstream my camera throws up either ERR 01 or ERR 02. I am using the stock lens and also have tried a 24mm. I have a 4gig mem stick in there. Anyone experience this besides me? Could it be a hardware issue with the camera?

Thanks in advance.

What memory card are you using? I know you said you have tried other ones... But are they different types or same brand / type / size?
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

I am sure it won't work, Please go and upgrade to a 30D. Try again with the microdrive. If it won't work, please go and upgrade to a 5D selling me the 30D real cheap :P

Just kidding:P . The Microdrive does´t work up high.

Carlos Martins
Portugal www.cj.smugmug.com

Are you using a MicroDrive or a CF card. There has been some talk about this previously that the Microdrives dont work above 10,000 MSL as the air pressure affects function /performance of a MD

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1752799#1752799

Scott C.

Heh, this is what i was trying to get at. He did say he was using a CF card though.

Anyways, yeah microdrives do not work for skydiving at all. Great for on the ground, crappy off the ground. At any altitude.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka