ArnoSchutte

Any pictures of yourself while working ???

Arno,

Could you post a closer pic of your topmount setup? I have a similar (but inferior) setup shown here. I like how close you have your cameras together, looks like you have a special mount sort of similar to Wes Rich's T plates. I'd be curious to see how it works, I've also always wondered how you can mount the cameras so close together and still be able to access the camera screw?

EDIT: Added picture of myself to stay on thread topic. :)
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Can you remove the XT without removing the PC? Or do you have to remove PC to get to XT screw? That was my concern with my setup... if I put camera close together, the XT screw will be covered by DVcam.

I have GOT to learn to work with metal... I am an engineer and I design complex metal structures all the time, so I should be able to make my own stuff. But I have no access to machine shop, the one here at work is NOT a viable option for personal use, this is a secured military contractor.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

My After-Work ;) Pic

I took a couple of those too.. for those special tandems you sometimes get (ha ha.. the cute ones.. )
The first time I took my helmet off though.. I was terrified, I figured if I'd drop that thing I'd be out of the rotation for at least a season! :S

Nothing special, just finished a tandem video, turned to track away, and low an behold, someone is taking my picture! :)
I need to get some action shots of me though... you guys have some pretty nice ones posted so far.

Jeff
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

Nice! What kind of lens is that? Just picked up a 14mm Sigma (non-fisheye). Afraid it might be too wide for tandems, but couldn't pass the deal up. Figured it would be cool for shots like the one you just took!

Jeff
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!