sid

stunts eclipse web site?

a rigger walked into a bar - oops wrong forum. A skydiver walked into the loft yesterday with a Stunts Eclipse and no manual. I've googled and can't find their web site - does anyone have the url?

Thanks

www.sidsrigging.com
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

www.stuntsae.com is what it used to be, but that site is down. They no longer manufacture sport rigs.

The only Eclipse information I can find on the web is for Eclipse tandem instructors at: http://www.skydivemontereybay.com/home.html

E-mail Skydive Monterey Bay or Call them would be your best bet. I zeroxed a manual from a customer before they stopped making sport rigs. If you can't find anything else, shoot me a PM.

Hook

I really appreciate that - I'll call the owner and see if he has the manual and if'n he does I'll make a copy - if not I'll holla at you!

Thanks again

pd
www.sidsrigging.com
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

I have an Eclipse packing manual at work. If you get desperate I can send you a copy, but I doubt if that is necessary as the Eclipse is a straight copy of Vector II. The only difference is whether you close the top reserve flap last or bottom flap last. If you can pack a Vector, you already know how to pack an Eclipse.
Oh and many spare parts (i.e. reserve pilotchutes) for Eclipse can be purchased directly from Relative Workshop.
The funniest thing about the Eclipse Tandem manual is that it refers to drogue-less tandems (i.e. Vector I), and Eclipse has never built a drogue-less tandem! He! He!

Rob - thanks - I just did the rig and you're right, apart from flaps 1 & 2 closing in a different order it's identical..er similar...er bears a striking resemblance to....oh shit - it's a knock off.

Appreciate the offer though.

pd
www.sidsrigging.com
Pete Draper,