DavidKing

Dublin Vidiots needed

O.K. I have been asked by Chris Spence to compile a list of vidiots interested in shooting Dublin 06 video. Editing equipment would really help, last year we had a linear set up and a couple Macs on hand. If you are interested e-mail [email protected] or drop me a PM. Once again I will be looking to gather stills and video footage for a DVD.

Thank you
David

I'll be there again David, I dont know how to skydive without my camera, so i might as well shoot footage for the boogie video right?

Why do we need to bring editing equipment? do you want to edit the video right there?

Iwan

Hey Bro,
Glad your coming again this year, no equipment required for DVD contributions. I will have one or two Macs and one linear editing system on hand for people shooting Tandem Vids to use. "i refuse to spend the weekend in the Vid tent again this year"

Chris called me on this last week. I haven't figured out if I will make it again this year. I'm still working out the family vacation plans.
I had a great time last year. If I get there you are welcome to any video I shoot. And like last year I'll also have snacks and water for you.
hope to see you in Dublin
Mom,
karen

Chris called me on this last week. I haven't figured out if I will make it again this year. I'm still working out the family vacation plans.
I had a great time last year. If I get there you are welcome to any video I shoot. And like last year I'll also have snacks and water for you.
hope to see you in Dublin
Mom,
karen

Hi Karen, (mom)
I really hope you can make again this year ! You really saved my A@@ last year
David

Hey Bro,
Glad your coming again this year, no equipment required for DVD contributions. I will have one or two Macs and one linear editing system on hand for people shooting Tandem Vids to use. "i refuse to spend the weekend in the Vid tent again this year"

David,

I'll be there again and bring my editing station for all to use. I'll help with some of the jumps also only if you make a few jumps yourself.

Two years in a row stuck in a tent is enough. You are jumping this year even if we have to hold you down to put a rig on you, then carry your non jumping ass to the plane and throw your ass out.

Now, that would make for great boogie video.

Randy