ptwob231

Ok, Finally got pics of my new infinity

Sorry it took so long and the quality aint great but you can see it pretty well i think...maybe if you cross your eyes it'll focus like it should:)
Anyways here's the low-down on my new rig
PD 126 Reserve
Stilleto 135
Infinity I-23 Container - 4 to 5 weeks from order to delivery. Impeccable craftsmanship, all the cuts and seams fit perfect when the canopy is packed neatly. The harness fit a little tight out of the box, but after about 15 jumps now you hardly notice its there. The harness is comfy to wear and is even better in the saddle. This is due mainly to the double wide legstraps in my opinion. I'd compare the Infinity to a cross between a Jav and a Vector 3. Its as bulletproof as a Vector 3 but a little softer when you put it on. It also has the main flap like a javelin. Overall, I don't think i could have gotten a better rig for the money I payed. I don't know what else to say about it other than I'm very happy with it. The only negative i can come up with is that the risers are fitted with velcro toggles which aren't bad per se, but are rougher on your steering lines. Other than that fit, quality, and craftsmanship are outstanding. KellyF really knows how to make a bulletproof rig fit like a glove at a price thats hard to beat. O yeah, and follow that up with sweet customer service. I made a change to the original order about 2 or 3 days after it was sent in and there were no problems. Thanks Kelly.

Rig.JPG

With all the pictures of new rigs posted here, maybe we should have a special "show and tell" section in the forums where people post pics of their gear with some data (type of main, reserve etc.). Could help people who are looking at buying gear in regard to looks and colour options etc.
---------------------------------------------------------
When people look like ants - pull. When ants look like people - pray.

royal blue and yellow hackey came with it...i guess kazer didn't have a match for navy...i wanna get a monkey fist on there anyways...anyone know how to make one or get one? also, the colors are a little off in the picture. The two midflaps are silver with gold piping...maybe i'll get some better pics shortly. thanks