sarge57

stainless threadthroughs

Any first hand experience with stainless threadthrough slippage during normal operations, or even non normal? My new Odyssey has them, and it doesnt worry me at all, just have heard rumors and things that its possible....yayayayayayaya
ooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaatttarrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuusssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

odyssey.jpg

If I'm correct the odyssey has the new kind of leg strap thread threws (2 peices of stainless laying on top of another) rather than the old kind (bar that slides up and down). If it does, you have nothing to worry about they don't slip at all.
Fly it like you stole it!

Skycat knows her gear! My odyssey has the two piece hardware, mine don't slip.
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

>>(2 peices of stainless laying on top of another) rather than the old kind (bar that slides up and down). If it does, you have nothing to worry about they don't slip at all. <<

not sure about the javs, but I know the wings have the two piece. I have stainless and havent had any problems whatsoever.
Vid
"stons fal, evrysing fals, but doesnt on purpos change its flite pas an positioning..."